To qualify for a loan from the Sacco one should meet the following requirements:
- Be an active member of the Sacco with regular deposits contributions
- Must have paid (or is paying) the minimum share capital requirement by the Sacco
- Must have been a member of the Sacco for at least three months
- Must have a regular source of income to support loan repayment (salary, business, farming etc.)
- Must provide security to for the loan applied for such as guarantors, logbooks, title deeds etc.
- All deductions should not exceed 2/3 of gross salary
- Three most current pay slips certified by the employer
- Must have good loan repayment history i.e. no adverse CRB listing.