1. What is Jisort na Chai Sacco cash back campaign?
- This is a cash back campaign to reward members who top up their shares and Deposits, the more a member top up the more they earn.
2. What is the reward for toping up my shares and Deposits?
- For every share capital top a member earns 2% cash back and every deposit top up a member earns 1%.
3. Who qualifies for the promotion?
- Every Chai Sacco member is eligible to participate in the campaign.
4. How many times can a member participate?
- A member can participate as many times as possible
5. What do I need to do to qualify for the top up and win campaign?
- Register online via website: www.chai-sacco.co.ke or fill the forms from our branches countrywide.
- Top up your share capital or member deposits.
- The more you top up the more you earn.
6. How will I be notified of the reward?
- Through a SMS notification from Chai Sacco.
7. When should I expect my reward to be credited?
- The account will be credited every 15th and 30th of every month.
8. Which accounts will be credited?
- The cash back will be credited to the account that participate in the campaign, share account for share capital and Member deposit for the deposits.
9. Will my existing monthly deductions/Contributions or standing order either share capital or deposits benefit from the cash back?
- The cash back only applies for any additional funds that you credit to the share capital of member deposits accounts for the promotional period.
10. What are the options for crediting the share capital and Member deposits?
- Sacco teller deposits.
- Mpesa pay bill no:544200 account number your ID number.
- For Share capital while paying via mpesa the account number will be your ID number plus the product code.i.e. e (IDNO plus the code)123456789SC
- For member deposit (IDNO plus the code)123456789MD
III. Check off. (Attach variation form)